Qualifications and Experience Administration Tasks 1. Administration of the company's ER and Generalist People function. Personal Assistant Duties 1. Manage all aspects of the Group ER & T Director and People Director's calendar.
2. Consolidating and preparing for board meetings and submitting packs.
3. Supporting Employee Relations and People administrative tasks as determined by the department’s strategic priorities.
4. Management and capturing Fair Call data on approved platforms.
5. Provide adhoc assistance to ensure efficiency and workflows within the departments.
6. Analyse and draft reports where required.
2. Arrange any travel and accommodation requirements.
3. Collection of food and beverages from the canteen.
4. General office management.
5. Coordinate team meetings and activities.
6. Adhoc personal requests.
1. Administration of the company's ER and Generalist People function.
Personal Assistant Duties
1. Manage all aspects of the Group ER & T Director and People Director's calendar.
Grade 12 with a relevant qualification.
2 years' experience as an Executive Assistant.
High proficiency in written and verbal communication.
Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word & Power Point).
Attention to detail.
Deadline driven and able to work under pressure.
Human Resources knowledge advantageous
4. Key Attributes:
Self-motivated, proactive and works independently
Confident and ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
closing date: 08 August 2022
location: Acardia, Pretoria
Contact Selective Outsourcing Solutions for HR outsourcing, HR consulting, online training, and HR services scaled to the needs of your business.
Get in Touch
If you’ve got questions or ideas you would like to share, send a message. For anything more specific, please use one of the addresses listed below.
Let's Talk About Your Project
After we get some information from you, we’ll set up a time to discuss your project in further detail.